Please do consider the following guidelines while submitting a program!
TNC will make its best effort to accommodate the program requirements and in case not possible the TNC Cultural Sub Committee will work with program producers to come up with agreeable alternatives.
- Program line up is finalized by the TNC Cultural Sub Committee.
- We encourage the community to contribute diversity of programs such as Singing, Dance, Instrumental, Drama, etc that are related to Tamil culture.
- Total Program will be limited to 2 ½ hours including set up time.
- Each program is limited to a maximum of 10 minutes; including setup time. Only exceptions are Drama and Debates (maximum of 15 minutes).
- We encourage group programs with minimum of 6 or more participants to maximize the community participation.
- Quality of programs is important.
- TNC board encourages the maximum participation from current members and children of members of TNC. Accordingly, TNC members & children will get preference. You can use the online form to become a TNC member.
- We encourage wider community participation and provide opportunity for every individual to participate.
- All attendees including friends, siblings, parents, and grandparents should purchase tickets.
- Exceptions only on prior hardship approval.
Please feel free to reach out to our Co-Cultural Coordinators, if you have any questions: